Monday, June 1, 2009

22 Memories of Being 22- (#10)

#10: Finding Out My Friend Was Pregnant

My dear friend from church had been wanting to have another baby for a long time--ever since I met her. She has an adorable son already and it's obvious that he's the light of her life. We were all praying for another miracle baby to come along and IT HAPPENED! A precious little baby boy is due in September and I'm soooooo excited! This is truly God's baby and I can't wait to meet him. It's no secret that I love babies...so this year also brought the blessed arrival of Katie Ford, Amaris Cabral, and Savannah Rustulka. I want to SQUEEZE all of their little faces. Babies are such a blessing!


This may or may not* be a dramatic reenactment of actually finding out she was pregnant.

(*It is.)

No comments:

Post a Comment